Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, good morning!!! Know you will be thrilled when all the festivities are finally over. 

@MickD, sounds like DH needs to lay down the law. DD and DH saw a black bear last evening down in Gatlinburg. How cool! 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - Wow!  Did they see the bear while driving?  That would freak me out!  I texted DH and spoke my mind with a few expletives included....to not text or call me....either of them.  DS has phoned a few times.....I'm sure to apologize.  I'm not answering.  

I ordered a couple bliss lights at $58 each and now the tsv is up at $36.  Will return the bliss lights as they were not animated like the other ones I have. The tsv is animated....gotta plan the exterior illumination early!!

Another hot one here.....already 97.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, yes, while they were driving up to the chalet. It was trying to get in the trash cans that are locked inside of a cage. When we were down there in March it was too early for them to be out and about. 

I don't blame you. I wouldn't answer the phone either. 

This heat and humidity is awful. I went to the doctors office yesterday and had my blood work done. Popped into the grocery store and picked up the house since they left in a hurry yesterday morning and left me the mess. Still haven't done any serious cleaning. 

I ordered VPH pedastals last weekend in the gold. Should be delivered today or tomorrow. If I like them, I will order the red. 

Honored Contributor

No Image Found  I got two sets of these in the gold for the wedding.  Told DD that one set was coming back home.  DH bought the kissing balls the other night to put on them.  Just hope they make it back.  LOL

Dining room is clear and mopped.  Working on my nails now.  Will be back when I can use my fingers.

@MickD ...Silence is golden.  Let the stew in their mistakes.  Maybe they will be afraid to come home. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds, what's the item number for the kissing balls? I can't wait to get mine. 

Honored Contributor

No Image Found H203864 

but they are sold out right now, loves. Smiley Sad

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, of course they're sold out! Lol! 😞😮😂😉

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate And @Preds - I sooo would like the gold pedestals as they are stunning....and the kissing balls ....I have no place to put them!  I bought four of the Dennis basso gold Mercury glass trees two years ago.  Then I bought four crystal glass and wood tall pedestals from Jill...two for the fireplace and two for the dining room...I just bought four of the tsv....I need to stop!  Oh...it's 103!  My house is set at 76 and I am sweating while cleaning....and no I am not answering the phone....DS called again.  I get very angry as I am the boss....my house. My rules. My boy.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Here's my little dining table...not a lot of room for much..image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

HEY PREDS, LOVES, MICK.

I love those pedestals.  Bear?  OMG....run for the hills, lol.  Mick....you are trying to teach your DH and DS a lesson.  How long will they remember it?  LOL.

PREDS....hope you do not mind, but I started a thread to wish your DD and future son-in-law a wonderful wedding this weekend.  I know you probably won't be around much over the next couple of days, so I wanted to start a thread of well wishes and funny and loving things to make you smile, hopefully.... lol.  ((HUGS)).

Hope everyone is doing okay.....Waving to all the FLUFFETTES.