Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

hi girls, just dropping by to say hello and post some pics for my sweet showme, hope all of you are doing well....showme, you will be fine, I promise, love cali

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Image result for of olive oil is made from olives gifs

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

HEY PREDS and FLUFFETTES....whew, PREDS....you get up so early, lol.

I got up at 5 AM this morning, had coffee and then just got finished push mowing the grass, front, sides and back before the heat and humidity of the day.

Image result for animated mowing the grass

I am pooped, lol...tired, and am fixing to take a bath, eat some lunch and take a nap.  So, y'all behave, lol.

SHOWME.....hope you are feeling okay today.

Have a blessed day everyone.  ((HUGS)).

Honored Contributor

Hey Fluffs!  Just got back from a walk with the dogs.....omg.....I am sweating...99...if I go on the treadmill it will be a miracle.   Got the tsv...could not resist. May get the Cheryl's cookies in the tin Santa mailbox for my son's class....so cute!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well, made it to the grocery store this afternoon.  Had to pick up my new eye drop prescription ($105..62 for that little bottle).....could not get the Dr. to give me a generic.  Will talk to him about this on 8/15 when I see him again.  

Went shopping today because tomorrow my angel comes to do the laundry, and then on Friday my cleaning girls come.  And, it is supposed to be VERY VERY HOT here on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Will be staying home where it is nice and cool, and finally QUIET......  wIll have several days where I can relax before my appointment with Dr. G and treatment on Tuesday. 

@fourpaws56(cali)......thanks for the cute pictures.  They did put a smile on my face.

Here's hoping everyone is ok......  and PREDS.....hope you are trying to get some rest before the big event.  Sure wish it would be cooler for the big day......

Ok, time for me to get some supper in my tummy.  Will be having some watermelon and cantaloupe for my sweets this evening.  It looked so good.  Also got a bag of Washington state cherries.  Love those dudes.  Have a great evening.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - I hope you stay cool and have a tummy-filling dinner...I also hope your new angel does her JOB!  

I am in a p*ssy mood as 1. My son has done nothing for two days (except swim once) while my husband has been at meetings.  There was a company picnic that he missed due to sleeping.  DH drove 15 minutes from the company to the hotel and the boy was sleeping.  I would've dragged him there!  2. The boy has done nothing again today while DH was in meetings. Everything was closed up and dark when DH got to the hotel.  I read DH the riot act and hung up.  I knew this would be a waste and DS should be working.  Next they are gong to visit DH's bro and family.....big waste....they are filthy and sloths....3. There is still fogging to be done on the house.  The contracter called and said his guys did it....no they did not.  I am so glad I have a bottle of wine and some crackers gurrr.  Thanks for "listening".....gurrrrrrrr......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning images gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."