Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@MaRina ~ I don't know why the cracks....probably due to both earthquakes and crappy land development.  We've lived in this house exactly 10 years and one day....30 years to pay it off.....I'm dying in this place!  It's 3450 sq ft. perfect size and great layout...my dream home.

it's sounds beautiful @MickD 

We down sized to a 2,000 sq foot. It's perfect now but it will be to big once we become empty nesters Smiley Tongue 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina ~ My son is 16 and has plans to move to CO., but I don't think it's gonna happen that fast.  Graduate, college or trade school, then move.  I think CO is too far away....he's just not that mature...oh and he needs his driver's license too!!!  I just expect him to live with us and take care of us in our old age.....bwuahahaha.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@MaRina ~ My son is 16 and has plans to move to CO., but I don't think it's gonna happen that fast.  Graduate, college or trade school, then move.  I think CO is too far away....he's just not that mature...oh and he needs his driver's license too!!!  I just expect him to live with us and take care of us in our old age.....bwuahahaha.....

Lord woman ... stop the paint fumes and wine right now!!!!  He's gonna' move, sell your house and stick your buns in a home.  Well, that's what my DD says so I think we will all suffer the same fate.  LOL  If we are lucky we'll all be together and Lord help our kids.  ROTFL!!!!!!!!

Payback may be a lot of fun. Smiley Wink

@MaRina ... I never went to any of my DD's jobs until I was invited.  I didn't want to make her nervous.  She told me later that some she was glad and others she wished I had.  Danged if you do and danged if you don't.  Smiley Happy 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds ` my boy definitely has plans....he says ~ oh I'll take care of you when you're old......right.....he'll fill me up with wine, then take me  to the old folks home.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@MickD wrote:

Lord woman ... stop the paint fumes and wine right now!!!!  He's gonna' move, sell your house and stick your buns in a home.  Well, that's what my DD says so I think we will all suffer the same fate.  LOL  If we are lucky we'll all be together and Lord help our kids.  ROTFL!!!!!!!!

Payback may be a lot of fun. Smiley Wink

@MaRina ... I never went to any of my DD's jobs until I was invited.  I didn't want to make her nervous.  She told me later that some she was glad and others she wished I had.  Danged if you do and danged if you don't.  Smiley Happy 

@Preds he had a big smile when we opened the door and saw us Woman LOL we didn't bug him to much. I just pinched his bum when he walked by Brahahahaha! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD wrote:

He'll mature fast once he gets his licence. So watch out then their not babies anymore.

The guy that owns the production company thought our son was 20. He is extremely mature for his age and looks it to because he has a nice trimmed beard. 

Honored Contributor

@Preds@MickD@MaRina, DD says she will stick us in a "home". 😮😮😮😮😮😮

Honored Contributor

@MaRina ~ eek! My son is never going to get married or leave his momma.....nope...not gonna happen....he's my llttle buttercup and my little sunshine....

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate ` well then she won't get any of the inheritance will she......bwuhaha....those young whipper-snappers......

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Preds@MickD@MaRina, DD says she will stick us in a "home". 😮😮😮😮😮😮

Brahahahaha....not!!!!

For some reason this has never come up in our home, doesn't mean he doesn't think it Robot Embarassed