Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds ~ You are wearing my fav color....and look at that jawline.....gurlllll!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

MickD, purple print for you. What are you having done to your house? Painting?

That's what we are doing if it ever cools off LOL

106 today but low humidity.

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds ~ You are wearing my fav color....and look at that jawline.....gurlllll!!!!!!

Wish I had a jawline!  I have triple chins ...family trait @MickD.  Trust me ... we all look alike.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@MaRina ~ our house is 16 years old so.....there are cracks in the stucco that has been filled; some parts have been patched with mesh to prevent further cracking; and then a spray coat of paint.  Next, garage doors, trim, and doors painted....oh and new light fixtures.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MickD@Preds, I LOVE your tag/siggy line! Just got finished doing all the weed eating in my yard and neighbor's yard. It's only in the low 80's with 60% humidity....so relatively cool compared to what it has been. DH will cut the grass (hopefully) when he gets home from work. Need to go take a long, hot bath. 

Mick, I haven't been to Walgreens since DD started her job. Need to put that on my to do list. 😮😉

I do believe it's ShowMe's treatment day. 

You haven't 

We did after only three days LOL. He welcomed us sat us gave us our menu then said see ya later Brahahahaha

Can't go to the production one though it's to far but it would be awesome to see him in action. The things he's working with is super tech. Stuff I've never heard of LOL.

I'll give Showme a ring tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina ~ I really didn't notice all the cracks until....well they were patching them.  Many neighbors had filed a class action lawsuit against the developer and the builder for not adequately landscaping the dirt before the houses were built.  one neighbor can't use their pool because there is a huge crack down the middle.  another neighbor has a sinkhole in their backyard...another couldn't us their office as the foundation....etc....we got off very lucky!!!!

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@MaRina ~ our house is 16 years old so.....there are cracks in the stucco that has been filled; some parts have been patched with mesh to prevent further cracking; and then a spray coat of paint.  Next, garage doors, trim, and doors painted....oh and new light fixtures.

@MickD wow cracks after 16 years must be from tremors. Ours is 18 we don't have any yet! 

Your house is huge. We lived in a two story 2500 square foot before buying our single story,my knees didn't like stairs. 

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@MaRina ~ I really didn't notice all the cracks until....well they were patching them.  Many neighbors had filed a class action lawsuit against the developer and the builder for not adequately landscaping the dirt before the houses were built.  one neighbor can't use their pool because there is a huge crack down the middle.  another neighbor has a sinkhole in their backyard...another couldn't us their office as the foundation....etc....we got off very lucky!!!!

@MickD they definitely cut corners building homes. I hope your neighbors win big!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaRina ~ I don't know why the cracks....probably due to both earthquakes and crappy land development.  We've lived in this house exactly 10 years and one day....30 years to pay it off.....I'm dying in this place!  It's 2450 sq ft. perfect size and great layout...my dream home.   oops 2450 not 3450.....jeez wut and idiot......

Honored Contributor

@MaRina ~ the previous owners next to us were in the lawsuit, but sold the house. and I haven't heard from anyone else....kind of a sore subject.....I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't settled yet....I think the suit was filed about 5ish years ago.  Definitely don't build houses like they used to....