Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

HAHAHA

Maybe a cute hot bartender will wake up preds HEHEHE!

I've got my hot bartender and he is calling my number now.  LOL

You Go Loves WAHOO! 

Mine will be home shortly and I'm going to ask for a coconut rum and Pepsi I don't like coke LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

HAHAHA

Maybe a cute hot bartender will wake up preds HEHEHE!

I've got my hot bartender and he is calling my number now.  LOL

You ole dog, lol.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

GOODNIGHT TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Image result for animated beautiful good night pictures

Honored Contributor

Image result for tuesday greetings

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Humid this am....I've gotta a fro!  Guys still working on the house....the front is hilarious.....will post a pic later.  DS survived his first day at work yesterday. He got yelled at twice....once by a customer and once by a cashier.  DH went to visit him toward the end of his shift. I didn't want to......else I would've gone mama bear on that cashier.....just sayin.

left a message with @ShowMe yesterday.....she must have been running errands....

We love you Showme!!!  Chin up today!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Preds - read your tag line, then mine.....Bahahaha!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD@Preds, I LOVE your tag/siggy line! Just got finished doing all the weed eating in my yard and neighbor's yard. It's only in the low 80's with 60% humidity....so relatively cool compared to what it has been. DH will cut the grass (hopefully) when he gets home from work. Need to go take a long, hot bath. 

Mick, I haven't been to Walgreens since DD started her job. Need to put that on my to do list. 😮😉

I do believe it's ShowMe's treatment day. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - you go girl with the yard work!  It is 88 and 32% humidity.  I am not going outside today....there is so much particulate in the air...with the fires, the pollen and my house.....if I go in my sweltering garage and on the treadmill....it will be a miracle!  

Yup it is Showme's treatment day......I bet she was out running errands when I called....or if she was smart.....just totally avoiding my call.....I talk a lot......Bahahaha!

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds - read your tag line, then mine.....Bahahaha!

Image result for awesome gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

"Money Pit" pic #2.....this would've been so cool at Halloween...with purple lights!20160627_192247.jpg