Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Image result for um .... no! gif

Well, here I am @shell garden.  Come on sweetie!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon, Fluffettes.

Good news today.

Thank you to all who wished me luck.

Wishing all a Happy Saturday.sold.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa

Wonderful news!  So happy for you!

Image result for congratulations gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Lesa ~ Congrats on selling your house....WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wasn't able to get the whole shot ....but here is my "Money Pit""  it literally looks like a smaller version of that movie.....my yard is trashed!!!!!20160625_081124.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, that movie was hilarious!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - there are so many parts in that movie that just killll me. The raccoon in the dumb-waiter.....tom hanks in the plaster and sheet as a ghost and all the scaffolding falls.....the guy handing the woman her pills from the medicine cabinet.....when will this be done?Two weeks!  Two weeks! Bahahaha!  Oh...tom stuck in the rug through the floor......the tub dropping down into the first floor and tom just lauuughinggggg........

Honored Contributor

@MickD, bwhahaha!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Good evening ladies.

It's good to see that all is well. @Lesa ~ I am so happy you got your house sold.  Yeah.

@MickD ~ the house is looking good gurl!!!  We had our Az. house done the beginning of April and unless my eyes are wonky, the color looks similar to yours.  However, we have a one story home.  That's the only option in our 55+ community and besides, most people in our community don't want stairs any more.

Our weather has been hot and muggy.  It's 10:15 and the A/C is still running.  It's 85 degrees with 68% humidy and a dew point of 70%.  We are supposed to have rain some time after midnight.

Well...that's all for now.

Waving to everyone else. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy sunday morning images