Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@MaRina - that is so cool....it will be an everlasting memory/day,   He my dude got a media award for stop motion work he had done outside of school.....I love when teachers  /schools acknowledge "fringe"/ outside the box activities.

I totally agree.

My son films for a local TV station. He's getting such great experience, hopefully he'll be the one guy everybody wants working for them in the future. 

Thanks for praying for David and his family Heart

Honored Contributor

@MaRina, prayers for your friend's husband.   And congratulations to your son!   @MickD, Congrats to your son, too!   I know in both cases they're so deserving, and we're not surprised since they have such wonderful moms!     Mick, your Sammie is gorgeous!

@Preds,  I love that idea about the honeymoon -- so unique and so perfect for them!

@loveschocolate,  Thanks for the Smiley pix!   And best of luck to your daughter getting that move finished!  That's a lot of work.

@shell garden,   I hope @ShowMe can convince Drew that they're both on the same side.   It's a philosophy and practice I learned as a manager -- when we had a problem, it was "we" and not "you" who had the problem and the imagery was that instead of 2 people on opposite sides of a wall we moved both people over to the same side to work things out.    A landlord is only hurting himself/herself by being antagonistic with good tenants.

@Gooday,  Great to see you!   Hope you're getting settled in and HRH is doing well.

Have a wonderful afternoon/evening, everyone!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Hi dooBdoo, Thanks for your prayers.

Have a wonderful evening Heart 

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo - that's my Sammie.  She is a beautiful flat coated retriever with very soft angora like fur...she'd be a great girlfriend for Smiley!...she needs to be combed....big furball....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

MickD, is that your fur baby Heart 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina - that is one of my crazy fur balls......she's a trip....I am lucky I got that serious of a picture....nap time!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

oops MickD I didn't see your post.

Sammie is AWESOME! 

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

image.jpeg

I Heart Sammie!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@MickD, love your Sammie!!!! ❤️ Congrats to DS! 

@MaRina, prayers sent. Congrats to DS!

Shell, whoooops! Did I forget you with my Smiley post??? 😮 Thanks for the birthday wishes! We are going out to dinner tomorrow with DD. Just got home with all her stuff.