Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - I wubs that dawg!  I need to post a pic of my black flat coated retriever, Sammie....they would make a great couple!

OH my son made JV swim finals for the 500 (20 laps) single tomorrow...the schedule is all messed up ....thought they were today as we are supposed to get severe storms with lightening tomorrow.....he's really excited!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, yay for DS!!!!!! Yes, please post a picture!! ❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

image.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Practice shot ....this is my Rex aka mr floppers......

Honored Contributor

@MickD, awwwww. Sammie and Smiley would look good together! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - yes I will do that!  We are so excited .....DS's private coach said she is going to attend.....I don't know if I will.....ugh.....I don't know if I can sit thru 3 plus hours of swimming.....and not have to vomit or pass out.....

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - Loves - I had that picture in my whatever majiggy....it is my pit Shepherd mix.....I will post my retriever when I get a good shot....she's crazy and I need to get her when she's calm and in good light!

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning! It's moving out day today. DD can't even sleep in tomorrow. She has to be at work at 8am tomorrow. She'll have all summer to sleep. How's everything in your neck of the woods?