Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sandy, are you okay?  Haven't seen you lately.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOUT OUT TO SANDY SPARKLE

[ Edited ]

Good morning, @Lindsays Grandma!   

I'll add a notification for @SandySparkles so she will be sure to see your message.   

I used the search box in the upper right corner of the Community, used the drop-down box and selected "Users," typed in her name, and I see that she most recently was posting here last night.   I hope that helps!   Have a lovely day!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Just wanted to say "Hi!" to our always helpful Doobs!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Hi Sandy, are you okay?  Haven't seen you lately.

@Lindsays Grandma  Awwww.😊 Thank you so much for your concern! It really warms my heart❤. I have just been so busy lately, but have been popping in and posting when time permits.

I didn't see your threads in the recent forum posts on the homepage when I sign on, so I missed them, but will definitely look them up.😊

Seeing your positive, inspirational quotes has become an integral part of my forum experience, and I really look forward to them, because they ALWAYS make me smile.😊 Thanks again for caring.🤗💖

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Good morning, @Lindsays Grandma!   

I'll add a notification for @SandySparkles so she will be sure to see your message.   

I used the search box in the upper right corner of the Community, used the drop-down box and selected "Users," typed in her name, and I see that she most recently was posting here last night.   I hope that helps!   Have a lovely day!❤️

@dooBdoo Thank you so much for taking the time to post your notification!😊 I would also like to take this time to add that I am among the fans that admire your positive posts.😊👍👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @KingstonsMom and @SandySparkles!  You made my day!  Y'all are sweet souls, both of you.  I appreciate you and your thoughtful contributions to the forums.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova