Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOOTING AT CHURCH OUTSIDE OF SAN ANTONIO TEXAS

@Cakers3 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I already said I'd retract my statement if I am wrong. 

@QueenDanceALot  ???  I haven't said that the bullet from the local killed Kelley.

I'm saying that the scenario between the local and Kelley has not be solidified.

Your posts indicates that the local was a poor shot and I'm saying all the facts about that situation are unclear.

I don't care about statement retractions; but why put something out there that has not been completely determined?

Knocking that local as being a poor shot diiminishes that at least he tried to do something; and apparently at least Kelley fled the scene because somebody stood up to him-armed or not.

At least give credit to the local for trying.

"He could have shot a kid" isn't even remotely valid.  Coulda, shoulda, woulda doesn't matter to me; what matters are the FACTS and I'll let the investigators determine the exact scenario.

Two of those killed were found outside the church.  To the best of my knowledge who/how has not been determined.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

California is also a border state but let's don't get started on the opioid epidemic which has yet to be addressed with funding.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

California is also a border state but let's don't get started on the opioid epidemic which has yet to be addressed with funding.

yes i live in Los Angeles. we know more than we'd like about what comes over the border.

Super Contributor

According to CNN and other new outlets he had several weapons inside his truck. Who knows what he had planned another stop at nearby church, or shoot it out with law enforcement.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm only guessing that the only way to find illegal weapons is to have some sort of electronic detector that law enforcement can drive by and detect the ones that aren't electronically registered.  'Trouble is' that it wouldn't be a very popular or welcomed idea.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

KittyLou, you have a good point. But I think that our democracy begins locally and that people need to inform themselves about their state laws. With the internet, this is not hard to do. Many people on here ask what they can do. Informing yourself and communicating with your elected representative seems most effective.

@chessylady

I agree with you wholeheartedly!

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...