Respected Contributor

SHARE YOUR PASSION WITH US...

Do you have a strong passion in life? Something positive that you feel and brings you enjoyment?

For me it has been since childhood, a love of Dogs.

When I was a child, I went to pet  a strange Dog and it went to bite me.

My Mother scolded and warned me never to do it again, but I didn't care. and continued. I have adopted Dogs, mostly in multiples, all through my adult life and loved all of them.

So, do/did you have a special hobby, interest, sport etc, that has sustained you and  brought you joy?

Respected Contributor

Re: SHARE YOUR PASSION WITH US...

Dogs and reading! Cars are coming in a close third.  I love researching cars and comparing cars and reading car reviews. 

Trusted Contributor

Gardening is my passion.  It can be quite expensive (I lose my mind when I see all of those beautiful flowers at the garden center), but it's also so rewarding.  It's my favorite thing to do.

Respected Contributor

@Flatbush  It is gardening and quilting for me.  Keeps me busy year round.  I always like to have a hobby to keep me occupied.  LM

Honored Contributor

What a nice question and goodmorning @Flatbush!

For me it is my children, grandchildren family and friends and ever since I can remember yes its been especially dogs but any animals, birds, turtles, frogs, any both wild and domestic.

We always thought that we were the luckiest to have had the 3 best dogs in the whole world that my son had. We really were.

Now I make friends with my neighbors dogs and I tend to know all the dogs names before I remember their humans😵‍💫

Every place I've lived I've had wild animal friends that visit me every day- a mallard family, Canada Geese and their children, a toad, a mockingbird, possums and that makes me so happy. It really gives me so much joy in my life.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Flatbush   I would say, music, namely playing the piano.  Been playing since kindergarten.  🎹🎼

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Music, it inspires me and makes me think anything is possible!

Good Morning GIF - Good Morning Saturday GIFs

Honored Contributor

I am in awe of mother nature - 

poring over the catalog - tulips hues that woo you

you dig and dig and then curse why did you buy so many bulbs

being rewarded when they push their way through the dormant soil

telling ur kitteh - look!!! Daffodils-    she tells u to plant tuna.... 

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 5.09.14 AM.png

harvesteing my veggies is a joy...then they all ripen all at once,... WAIT... I can't eat them fast enough... you are tired of proessing them... you start delivering to friends and family... now as my small patch lays barren... I can't wait till Spring...

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 5.09.33 AM.png

Valued Contributor

Gardening and shopping, be it either buying or window shopping!

Honored Contributor

I love puppies, and all babies.  Recently, baby goats.  They are so funny to watch them twist around and jump.  All babies, human or pets are adorable.  There's multiple short films of all of them on You Tube.