Super Contributor

Re: SELLING OUT OF WARRANTY KITCHEN AID MIXERS

Almond now probably white when you bought it I say wait till it turns silver before changing it ...LOL

Super Contributor

I'd search high and low to cover that avocado up brings pack memories of frig washer dryer and dw in avocado. Husband loved the color so much he bought a 67 Cougar to match it ... The 8 track broke and my dad asked him "son did you want a car or a stero?" while I cracked up Woman LOL  Dad was on my side when I got rid of the jerk!

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

Reminds me of a recent accident I had backing out of driveway long story and my fingers are tired from baking Cat Happy

Super Contributor

Reminds me of furniture for den ordered 40 yrs ago promised 6 weeks never came 4 weeks more nope Christmas week husband goes into the store with 2 friends same display os there each one grabs a chair out they go yelling to salesperson they all come back in grab the sofa and walk out of course the deposit was half and they had our credit card # ...If that would have happened today one can only imagine ,,, so we laugh!

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Any of this sound familiar? Woman Wink

@JaneMarple- The whole thing sounds familiar and is errant nonsense.

No warranty runs from the date of manufacture and we know that.  It is always from the date of purchase.

Another "I've been a QVC customer for years" newbie post about disappointing QVC CS.  <SIGH>

Honored Contributor

@Pookoz wrote:

The customer service rep said they can't be responsible for how long a second party vendor holds their inventory. The customer service person I talked to didn't even listen to what I was saying, just kept talking over me.

I finally got sent to a person above this person and they are checking my date of purchase and looking into helping me.

QVC should of stepped up and handled this whole thing. They pride themselves on customer service, yet didn't step up. Very very disappointed with QVC.

They did step up, by your own previous post.  They are allowing you to return it, well after the 30-day return period.  And a moderator has also asked you to contact her regarding this.

So what exactly is the problem?  (Don't bother answering.)

Honored Contributor

@In-x-s wrote:

@Pooky1 wrote:

thats unexceptable. i would by one in a store and switch mixer and return it to store and tell them i took it home and somethings wrong and get your money back.

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??  are you kidding me?  Doesn't that amount to fraud?

@In-x-s

Yes, it does, it amounts to stealing.

No wonder that post was edited out, it says a lot about the poster, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Pooky1 wrote:

thats unexceptable. i would by one in a store and switch mixer and return it to store and tell them i took it home and somethings wrong and get your money back.

This is completely ridiculous and illegal.  If caught you could actually go to jail.  It's the same as shoplifting and fraud.

Yep! I'd give this post 10 hearts if I could!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've noticed that many of QVC's items are "passe" or "old" OR the product is made just for QVC and the manufacturer doesn't cover it. It's most important to check out the product ur buying - to be sure it works - so it could be returned to QVC for a refund. For most products, there are many stores that sell it - and, sometimes, cheaper. I always shop at Costco and Bed/Bath.