Frequent Contributor

Looks like my first reply went poof.  I put in the coupon code.  Google first time customer to save the $50.00 coupon.  They are out of many items.  I ended up with a ham, roasted sweet potatoes, sweet and sour chicken (4), cheese cake,  pizza (1) and lasagna (4).  All for $77.84.  shipping UPS.  Thank you Diamonds222 for the information.

Super Contributor

@BN MI wrote:

Looks like my first reply went poof.  I put in the coupon code.  Google first time customer to save the $50.00 coupon.  They are out of many items.  I ended up with a ham, roasted sweet potatoes, sweet and sour chicken (4), cheese cake,  pizza (1) and lasagna (4).  All for $77.84.  shipping UPS.  Thank you Diamonds222 for the information.

You got a great deal. Hopefully you will enjoy it. They usually restock quickly but with what is going on I am not sure how quick it will be.

Honored Contributor

i guess it depends on what area you live in?

i did a preorder and everything was in stock and delivered yesterday.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: SCHWAN'S FOOD DELIVERY

[ Edited ]

I tried to order ,most all sold out, i thought they had trucks that come to your house,to deliver.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Keep checking back, @goldensrbest.  It took a couple of days for the items I wanted to come back into stock.  

Super Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I tried to order ,most all sold out, i thought they had trucks that come to your house,to deliver.

If you don't have a delivery truck in your area, you can order on line & have it shipped UPS. Yes they do restock very quickly.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Diamonds22, I haven't ever ordered from Schwan's so that is good information to have.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor
We don’t have Schwann’s here anymore. I think we did years ago.
Honored Contributor

Re: SCHWAN'S FOOD DELIVERY

[ Edited ]

@Diamonds22 wrote:

Another alternative is Schwan's delivery for food. I have been using them off & on for 7 years & have never had a problem. Their food is good & I wouldn't hesitate to order from them. I am not sure if they all across the country but it is another way to get food. 

I put this in Community Chat as it has the most traffic. Just trying to give ideas for people that can't get food. They are strictly food, no toilet paper, etc.

I'm on the website filling my cart right now. You are a life saver, @Diamonds22 . I had the items you like already in my cart before I returned to check which ones you like. If you or any other customer have some suggestions, I am all ears. This is much cheaper than trying to get all the ingredients I need to cook from scratch; plus I'm out of all my pantry cooking staples needed to make recipes. I'm trying the fried shrimp, hope it's good. I'd make the meatballs with Heinz Chili Sauce and grape jelly, but I'm out. Anyway. Thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

to make those meatballs, you can also use bbq sauce and your favorite jelly.....have done it this way many times.

you can also make a mix of equal parts bourbon, ketchup, and brown sugar.....tastes good with meatballs or bite sized hot dogs.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein