Occasional Contributor

I agree. They switch the status to "in progress" so quickly. At that point you can no longer cancel, even though it has not been shipped! Bad business. Then they can get you on the return charges.

Honored Contributor

My items are shipping quickly but they are taking forever for me to actually receive them.  I noticed my items are coming from CA now and I'm in Ohio.  

Honored Contributor

@MAIZEY wrote:

No Kidding.  What happened to $3 Shipping.

The More they charge the worse the service!

Q:  You have 30 minutes in which to cancel an order.

Q: We will hold your orders in processing for a week.

Here's an idea: take some of your outrageous shipping fees and hire some staff to actuall ship.

Woman Sad

@MAIZEY 

So now shipping is $3.50...hardly breaking the bank w/ the 50 cent increase.  That increase was due to USPS and UPS increasing their rates NOT QVC.

QVC, as well as other vendors, pass that onto the customer.  Could they have absorbed it and stayed at $3? 

Sure....but have you mailed anything yourself lately?

It costs WAY more than $3.50...even for a small item. 

I have returned an item paying myself...and it cost a couple bucks MORE than their return label fee which seems high as it is. 

I have never seen a written QVC policy entitling us to ANY cancellation time.

Would you please post a link to that?  Or were you just making that up for an example of not being able to cancel and yet the order stays in process.  Maybe I missed your sarcasm!  LOL

If that is true, I think ppl that try to cancel and are unable to w/in that time frame would have a valid issue to take up.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@MAIZEY 

I just ordered 4 Anybody pieces (would make 2 matching  sets).It came to $170  ,no thanks  $15 shipping.  I cancelled the order!!!

By the time they arrive it will be too hot to wear them

but @MalteseMomma 

You know how much the shipping is for each item....why would you even place the order?

That doesn't make any sense...then you have to take the risk of canceling.  You knew before putting them in your cart even!  It shouldn't be a shock or surprise.

I would love to see F/S on all orders over $100...that would be a good start for QVC.

(Well, I'd really like to see $49.  I visit many sites and that seems to be the standard,)

Honored Contributor

@Peach64 wrote:

I agree. They switch the status to "in progress" so quickly. At that point you can no longer cancel, even though it has not been shipped! Bad business. Then they can get you on the return charges.

I disagree @Peach64 

They don't get you on the return charges unless you are shipping the smallest, lightest thing ever!

As I mentioned above, the item I returned and paid my own shipping was a bra!  It was $8.95 outta my pocket!  I should have used the label.

Check out the postal rates...you will find QVC is not that much out of line.

We ship at work and the rates for all shippers have gone way up.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

My items are shipping quickly but they are taking forever for me to actually receive them.  I noticed my items are coming from CA now and I'm in Ohio.  

Same thing for me @Lipstickdiva 

My clothing seems to be coming out of CA and I am in Buffalo.  I had a Linea top take a full month to receive.  I was watching it...it wasn't zig zagging or anything....just musta been on a slow donkey through the deserts out west!

I thought the revamped CA warehouse was to serve the west coast, but apparently certain items are there primarily.  Or at least that is where they had my size.

Honored Contributor

I ordered vitamins from ProCaps on the 22 of Jan. and just got my order yesterday. I was able to track it and the package went back and forth several times to the same place, just weird and so inefficient.

Esteemed Contributor

My shipping has been super fast lately.  I ordered a Barefoot Dreams cardigan on Sunday morning and it was at my door before noon today (I'm in NYC). Can't complain about that.

A definite improvement from the long delays in the past.

Honored Contributor

Re: S-L-O-W S-H-I-P-P-I-NG

[ Edited ]

I ordered a garland from Valerie Parr Hill, the microfiber towels from Don Aslett, and some Ryka sneakers and got all of them in just 4 days ....I'm happy!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Same thing for me @Lipstickdiva 

My clothing seems to be coming out of CA and I am in Buffalo.  I had a Linea top take a full month to receive.  I was watching it...it wasn't zig zagging or anything....just musta been on a slow donkey through the deserts out west!

I thought the revamped CA warehouse was to serve the west coast, but apparently certain items are there primarily.  Or at least that is where they had my size.

@RespectLife.  We have started using trucks instead of donkeys in the Western desert, just like they do in Buffalo.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment