Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Peach64 wrote:

I agree. They switch the status to "in progress" so quickly. At that point you can no longer cancel, even though it has not been shipped! Bad business. Then they can get you on the return charges.

I disagree @Peach64 

They don't get you on the return charges unless you are shipping the smallest, lightest thing ever!

As I mentioned above, the item I returned and paid my own shipping was a bra!  It was $8.95 outta my pocket!  I should have used the label.

Check out the postal rates...you will find QVC is not that much out of line.

We ship at work and the rates for all shippers have gone way up.

@RespectLife.  I think most people don't realize how high postal rates have gone.  I returned one ugly Jay King ring to HSN last week.  Elected to pay for postage.  I insured it for $100. and the postage was over $6., in a small padded envelope.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D Send an email if you haven't already.  Mine sat with a 'waiting for pickup' for a week before I asked them to check and found out they packaged nothing.  My item was sold out and I was never notified.  That was my last order with qvc and will be for a while.  I just don't trust anymore and I have enough jobs without making sure I'm not paying for items I never got.  Not notifying was a deal breaker for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

My items are shipping quickly but they are taking forever for me to actually receive them.  I noticed my items are coming from CA now and I'm in Ohio.  

Same thing for me @Lipstickdiva 

My clothing seems to be coming out of CA and I am in Buffalo.  I had a Linea top take a full month to receive.  I was watching it...it wasn't zig zagging or anything....just musta been on a slow donkey through the deserts out west!

I thought the revamped CA warehouse was to serve the west coast, but apparently certain items are there primarily.  Or at least that is where they had my size.

@RespectLife.  We have started using trucks instead of donkeys in the Western desert, just like they do in Buffalo.

LOL @Kachina624 

That's good to hear, but now they have no excuse then!

Esteemed Contributor

I had an order that roamed around for a few days - back and forth in the postal system for whatever reason but I finally got it yesterday (2/5) even though it was scheduled to be delivered 2/4 but it did arrive.

Re shipping costs - I ordered several items from Talbots last weekend during their sale. The shipping for the entire order was $8.00 - a pretty good bargain on the shipping AND the items I ordered. I received multiple packages so IMO I feel that I got a fair price for the shipping.