Honored Contributor

Re: Ryan Lochte, et. al: THEY LIED

@JJsMom Lochte is, yes. If I believe reports that I've read about him....well, they're not favorable.

The other swimmers are 26 (?), 21 and 20. The latter two are still young enough to be big eyed and follow along with what the "older ones" do. Again, according to the media, the 2 younger ones said nothing and are being pulled into this via guilty by association. They were the first ones to say "this is NOT what happened. THIS is what happened and he lied".

But who knows if it's true or not because there are so many stories out there right now. Tell you one thing, if the being held by the police down there and looking at jail time doesn't put the fear of God in them going forward, nothing every will.

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

Isn't he 31 or 32? That's pretty old. No excuses.

Kitty, you made me LOL with your "Lock him up!"

That's what he SAYS.

LYIN' RYAN

LOCK HIM UP!  LOCK HIM UP!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum wrote:

And no one on here ever lied or made a mistake. Wow, so perfect. Drinking makes you do stupid things. Good lesson. 

Have I ever kicked in a door at a gas station (and other stuff) then lied to police that I was a robbery victim?  Nope.  So we absolutely can judge his idiotic behavior.

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

And no one on here ever lied or made a mistake. Wow, so perfect. Drinking makes you do stupid things. Good lesson. 

Honestly, yes I have.

But...If the media wasn't covering it, they weren't charged and let go, let it be and be thankful. I wouldn't run to my Mom and tell her some crazy lie either.

Honored Contributor

Alcohol speaks volumes.  The "kids" were probably very drunk and thought it would a huge "HA-HA-HA" joke. 

What a black eye it gives USA olympians who fought hard for these medals.  

Respected Contributor

I'll bet no one is laughing now!!

Valued Contributor

2 swimmers indicted in Rio.

Respected Contributor

@garmer wrote:

2 swimmers indicted in Rio.

What were the indicted of? TIA.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Bhvbum- they represent our Country and are role models to other swimmers and kids....no, don't lock them up....the IOC should strip the medals, simple....they will learn....entitled brats

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@JJsMom Lochte is, yes. If I believe reports that I've read about him....well, they're not favorable.

The other swimmers are 26 (?), 21 and 20. The latter two are still young enough to be big eyed and follow along with what the "older ones" do. Again, according to the media, the 2 younger ones said nothing and are being pulled into this via guilty by association. They were the first ones to say "this is NOT what happened. THIS is what happened and he lied".

But who knows if it's true or not because there are so many stories out there right now. Tell you one thing, if the being held by the police down there and looking at jail time doesn't put the fear of God in them going forward, nothing every will.

Strip their medals!