Respected Contributor

Re: Ruth Ginsberg special on CNN

I saw the previews and I am watching...she has had an interesting career and I look forward to seeing how she evolved from no one wanting to hire her to becoming a Supreme Court Justice!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Scheduled and looking forward to it.

There is a thread in the TV forum.

I wanted to do it here.....  Don't go on some of those other forums......  

Respected Contributor

No possible way I would watch that.  

Respected Contributor

I admire her. She is a hardworking trailblazer who has never lost her sense of humor.

Frequent Contributor

I have been so looking forward to this show since they first started plugging it on CNN.  I just adore Ruth Ginsberg - she is fabulous.  

Honored Contributor

I will be watching. Felicity Jones is playing Judge Ginsburg in a movie that's coming out on Christmas Day. It's called On The Basis Of Sex. It's about her career in the 1970's as a lawyer involved in gender discrimination cases.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@MomCat......then don't watch it.  No one is telling you to.  That's your choice.

Honored Contributor

Incredible woman. I'm so glad to see that most have a very positive opinion of her.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trailer for On The Basis Of Sex. They just showed a commercial for it on CNN. Anyone can find it on You Tube, there is other content there that I guess might be a problem.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Interesting how someone gets to such a high position. The path their life takes and the hard work and luck that shapes a life. She said something that proves she is not right for her job but it will be interesting to see her achievements on other points.

@Nancy Drew, slightly O/T, but your sig line cracks me up. I'll have to come up with my own version of Confucius. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland