Honored Contributor

Re: Ruth Ginsberg special on CNN

@libbyannE......I said the same thing in my opening post on here about her sense of humor.  Would like to have an opportunity to meet her in RL, but we all know that would be impossible.  

I too admire her a lot.  

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3.......would wager more do than don't.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@libbyannE......another person I would have loved to have met in real life was John McCain.  I admired him a lot.....he was a wonderful man.

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite things about her is her passion for opera, a passion that the late conservative Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia shared with her.  The two of them were fast friends who regularly attended opera performances together.  They also liked to josh with one another.   

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm off now.....getting a nice cool glass of juice to drink, then will be watching.  Hope those of us that will be watching will enjoy it a lot.

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

No possible way I would watch that.  

This is a pass for me as well.

Honored Contributor

@maestra.....as I've said to those that don't want to watch.....that's their choice.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@libbyannE......another person I would have loved to have met in real life was John McCain.  I admired him a lot.....he was a wonderful man.

@ShowMe- I had the pleasure of meeting this fine man four times.  He is everything people say about him and more.  A true patriot. 

Super Contributor

I saw it when it was in the theater. Very inspiring.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor is going to be on the Season Premier of The View tomorrow. She doesn’t bend my way but I can listen to different views. The goody good I am.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.