Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized

RBG is my hero.She may be 85 but she is one tough cookie. She released a statement saying she will be back to doing push-ups next week!! She said she isn’t ready to retire & has a few good years left!!

I wish her the best for yet another full recovery💐💐 

They just don’t make them like her anymore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

She is such a thin woman. She has no padding when she falls. I hope she isn't hurt too seriously

@cherry  True just a wee person, really.  I read she actually went home first after she fell, and then decided the hospital was needed.  Now that's a person who thinks beyond herself.

@Cakers3 I don’t know what you mean by she thinks beyond herself. What action in this instance shows that she thinks beyond herself?

She probably went home thinking there was no damage done and that any pain would lessen overnight. And when it didn’t, she decided to seek medical attention. No mystery to me. And I don’t think anything unusual.

So… What do you mean by your last comment?

@esmerelda  Strictly my opinion.  She was due for a meet and greet on Thursday morning.  I feel she went home without full regard to what may have been serious; that her duties Thursday morning might have been all she thought about.

In other words, thinking she's  fine; she has a duty the next morning and that was a priority for her.

jmoymmv

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

RBG is my hero, I very much respect and admire her.  She is a smart, strong, talented, strong woman.

Sending regards and very best wishes to Justice Ginsburg.  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

That is so sad.

My prayers and thoughts go out to her. 

@hennypenny- mine as well. If we can't donate our ribs, maybe we can all chip in and buy a huge amount of bubble wrap for her to protect herself.

Bless her heart; may she recuperate quickly.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Prayers for RBG's complete recovery. 🙏

Trusted Contributor

Good thing she did not break a hip. 85 year olds don't snap back from that very quickly. Wishing her well, nobody needs pain. 

Trusted Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Twitter is going crazy with this.

Lots of ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO’ tweets.

“Half of America right now is googling to see if they can donate their ribs.”

I'd donate a rib to her in a heartbeat!

Wishing her the best in recovery.