Honored Contributor

There is a void in the heart of America at the loss of such a fighter for what is right and just, a hero in every way.  I am so saddened by Ruth Ginsburg's passing , words aren't adequate.

I know her legend is one which will inspire and live for a very long time and history will pay homage to her work, all she did to make this country a better one.  She fought for women's rights and my respect and admiration for her are deep.  I, as a citizen, also was active in this fight and I thank her for being fair, just, intelligent, and making a difference in many lives.

God bless you, Ruth, I pray your last wishes are honored.  We are a country once again in mourning and we lost yet another hero .

Honored Contributor
@Mz iMac. I am not surprised either. She beat cancer more times than anyone I've ever heard of and, in the end, she couldn't win them all. Just shy of the First Monday in October.
Honored Contributor

I am all the more resolved to ensure her work is not in vain.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I’m watching reports on this now. An absolutely amazing woman in so many ways. What will happen to us without her? I don’t want to think about it.

Frequent Contributor

So sad to hear this news.  She was such an inspiration and a lovely lady.  RIP Ms Ginsburg.

Trusted Contributor

RBG and Thurgood Marshall were the two justices I respected most in my lifetime. Her legacy is legal brilliance, a love of the arts, an inspiration to many,  and a champion of human rights.  I will forever remember how she hugged President Obama so tightly prior to one of his State of the Union speeches.  Needless to say, my heart is sad as so many others. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I’m watching reports on this now. An absolutely amazing woman in so many ways. What will happen to us without her? I don’t want to think about it.

It is up to us to decide what happens to us. And up to us to determine our actions that honor what she stood for.

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Please do not bring up any political figures of any persuasion right now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg RIP

[ Edited ]

Everyone needs to do their civic duty; regardless of who they want. Do not stay home or sit this out.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain 

You are so right, it is up to us now.  She was such a well respected woman.  God bless her family.  I can't even think of any other woman that is so well respected and loved.  I am devastated.