Super Contributor

So sad to lose such an impressive human being.  She spent her life fighting for justice. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg RIP

[ Edited ]

May her memory be a blessing and may young women all over live to emulate her

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

So sad and a tragic loss for our country. She was such an amazing woman. She was just awarded the 2020 Liberty Medal in a virtual ceremony yesterday. God bless her. 

Honored Contributor

Heart

Honored Contributor

this is such sad and horrible news.

may you rest in peace and be free from pain RBG. you were a trailblazer and will be sorely missed on this earth and in this country.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Justice Ginsburg just passed; this is a very sad day for our country.

brings me to tears

Respected Contributor

Such sad news. May she rest in peace and may her memory be an inspiration to all. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

My husband had her as his professor at Columbia University in the early 70's. She loved the law and had a profound impact on him as she did on so many of us. For myself, she is what I would call a true hero, in every sense of the word.

May she RIP. A terrible loss to so many of us.

Honored Contributor

I imagine Justices Ginsburg and Scalia enjoying Rigoletto and a glass of fine wine.  Oh that such disparate ideologies could coexist as elegantly here on Earth.