Honored Contributor

Rudy's 3 aunts gave their own press conference

[ Edited ]

The three sisters of Rudy Farias' mother gave their own press conference in reaction to the HPD press conferfence and the story in general, including long time family issues they endured in their childhoods and they characterized the mother as a liar. They said the pictures of Rudy in the hospital were from a hospitalization he had in 2012. They were fuming mad at their sister and believe there should be charges. They went on in detail about the case. Let's just say they are not happy with HPD (understatement here). They beIieve what Quenelle said to the media. 

The HPD presser did not go into any details to warrant any arrests except to say that HPD did not get information in the meeting at the hotel with Rudy and his mother and the intermediary Quenelle X. They seemed to cast doubt on the story Quenelle gave during his statements to the press yesterday. HPD says they are conducting their own investigation. HPD says that Rudy left with his mother and is with her of his own volition. They stressed that he's an adult and was an adult in 2015 when he was first reported as missing. His aunts dispute that Rudy is with his mother now. They said he's with a different person right now.  There were officers at the family home before sunrise today. It looked like they were going to search. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Rudy's 3 aunts gave their own press conference

Troubling and beyond...

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D ,Where are you seeing these videos?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Mindy D ,Where are you seeing these videos?

@goldensrbest @goldensrbest @I watched the police press conference on YouTube. I think I put in the YouTube search Houston Police Press conference Rudy Farias or something similar. It was shown on a few news stations on YouTube, both live and then as a video recording

and I watched the sisters on KHOU . com. KHOU is a local Houston station. I watched on their website. Below is the title. If you put the title into your search you should be able to find it. 

Rudy Farias's family reaction to HPD's press conference

For anyone else that's interested. The aunts' press conference title of video can be viewed by putting title in google search and finding the TV channel's website

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is all whackadoo! Up is down, and down is up.

I don't understand why he's back with his mom?

Perhaps this entire family is of special needs?

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabatini wrote:

This is all whackadoo! Up is down, and down is up.

I don't understand why he's back with his mom?

Perhaps this entire family is of special needs?

@sabatini @According to the HPD in their press conference, he chose to go with her and he's a 25 year old man and they did not try to stop him.

According to his three aunts, his mother's sisters, he is not with his mother now but is with someone else that they did not name. The aunts sounded pretty credible to me. 

Honored Contributor

I listened to the police conference,  the policeman going on about their aging vehicles, just  not what people want to learn, got to think that the mother was seen with who ended up being her son,her giving  made up names,and no one questioning ,looking into this, makes no sense.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D I listened to the 3 aunts press conference, the police need to listen to them. I agree they do sound credible, so does Quanell X press conference.

Respected Contributor

what is HPD?

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

what is HPD?

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Hi.  I assume that is the Houston police department.