Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Thank you for recommending "Secrets of Althorpe The Spencers." I watched it tonight. What a beautiful and historic estate. I hope William and Harry will take their children to Althorpe over the years to connect with their mother's side of family history.

Honored Contributor

@cimeranrose 

I have watched it three times, every time see something new. I have no doubts about William and Harry taking their children to Althorpe manor. The families remain very close. Stay tune: The Royal Wedding, Diana's family playing huge role in the ceremony, making sure Diana is included. 

Trusted Contributor

I read an article that said that Harry has the option of having a tiara made for Meghan. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@cimeranrose 

ezgif-3-22c6fb2e54.gif

OMG look at those sparkles!!! That's the one I want!!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala 

What stands out, way Diana is walking, elegant and graceful. Then slightly lowers her eyes, in this particular scene almost as if she is floating in air. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting the tiara pix!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Royal Wedding (Tiaras)

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@cimeranrose 

ezgif-3-22c6fb2e54.gif

This one has my vote ❤️ It would be a sweet, sentimental way to remember Prince Harry's mother on their wedding day. I remember being mesmerized by Diana walking down the aisle wearing that tiara. I loved how how her veil sparkled in the light. Like a fairy tale princess. 

Second vote goes to the Strathmore Rose tiara. 

Honored Contributor

My vote is for Diana's too, but it might be a little much for Meghan. I can see her wearing something simpler. Maybe Diana had another one, or maybe the Queen will select the perfect one for her! Smiley Happy

OT - I think Prince Charles' walking her halfway down the aisle is a great idea! Her mom will be nervous enough, and that way she will be able to sit and relax and enjoy watching her daughter walk down. And what a way to bond with your FIL! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My style book on Diana showed a lot of the royal tiaras.  I do like the Spencer one, for a certain curving, romantic "movement" to it-- so gorgeous.

The spiky one that Princess Elizabeth is wearing is striking, and since geometric, might read as more modern?  If so that could look super on Meghan as well.

Meghan is so beautiful, she will absolutely look like a fairy tale princess, whatever the topper....

Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Wedding (Tiaras)

[ Edited ]

I have a feeling that she will wear one of the queen's tiaras to make the statement that the queen fully approves of this marriage.  I have said that I think the Spencer tiara is the prettiest, but I think she'll wear one of the queen's.  

I too read that Harry may have one made for her, but I still think, for the sake of appearances, she'll wear one from the collection.

Adding: I kind of like the Cartier pictured above.