Esteemed Contributor

@Harvard99 - That is a pretty name.

Valued Contributor

Well I know thier baby will never have to wear a name tag that looks like my ancestors HelloPicasso.gifWoman LOL

Super Contributor

Charlize  or  Phildoria  or Chuckbert

Respected Contributor

The Queen's only daughter named her daughter Zara not a Brittish name but has it's roots in Arabic. Her grandson, Peter Phillips named one of his daughters Savannah. I don't recall reading that the Queen had a meltdown over either of these names. Why would she care what Harry and Meghan name their child? 

Esteemed Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

Well I know thier baby will never have to wear a name tag that looks like my ancestors HelloPicasso.gifWoman LOL

@cactusgal 

The struggle is real. My name never fits in those DIY nametags either!

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@bathina wrote:
According to Hello Magazine, Doria Ragland has left LA for London. A signal the birth is imminent? My guess is she will give birth on Saturday, April 27. A girl named Victoria Diana. Anybody else want to guess?

How about May 2?  That is Charlotte's and my birthday.  I have many friends who were born on this day also.  I think it is a girl.  I don't have a name in mind.

Just in case it is a May baby how about May 4th, my birthday.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

The Queen's only daughter named her daughter Zara not a Brittish name but has it's roots in Arabic. Her grandson, Peter Phillips named one of his daughters Savannah. I don't recall reading that the Queen had a meltdown over either of these names. Why would she care what Harry and Meghan name their child? 

@50Mickey 

I believe some posters like to depict the Queen as the Big Bad Wolf--nail polish, hosiery, crossing one's legs and on and on.

At this point in her life, I sincerely hope she gives thanks for waking up every morning, puts a smile on her face and shows her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren unconditional love.

Esteemed Contributor

@foggy! wrote:

Charlize  or  Phildoria  or Chuckbert

Woman Very HappyWoman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

What puzzles me is that someone who at least seems compelled to make such a statement that she is AMERICAN and turns her nose up at so many British traditions would marry into the Royal Family.  

And think that's going to work out for her and Harry.  Why beg so many probelms? 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

What puzzles me is that someone who at least seems compelled to make such a statement that she is AMERICAN and turns her nose up at so many British traditions would marry into the Royal Family.  

And think that's going to work out for her and Harry.  Why beg so many probelms? 

Like my kid says sometimes, she's about to find out....lol.