Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Baby Countdown

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

Funny how most of the guesses are for a girl.

@Cakers3 - If we believe Serena Wiliams' "slip of the tongue"!

" . . . she (Meghan) was like, ‘My kid’s gonna do this,’ [and] I just looked at her like, ‘No, she’s not. No, you’re not.'"

I'll be very surprised if Diana isn't one of her names - if it's a girl of course! Smiley Wink 

According to British press Doria arrived last Tuesday. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I’m thinking twins.  She already looked full term to me at end of February. A boy and a girl.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Funny how most of the guesses are for a girl.

@Cakers3 - If we believe Serena Wiliams' "slip of the tongue"!

" . . . she (Meghan) was like, ‘My kid’s gonna do this,’ [and] I just looked at her like, ‘No, she’s not. No, you’re not.'"

I'll be very surprised if Diana isn't one of her names - if it's a girl of course! Smiley Wink 

According to British press Doria arrived last Tuesday. Smiley Happy

@beach-mom   I think Serena just used the pronoun "she" in a casual way and not as a slip of the tongue.  I don't think Meghan would have revealed the gender outside of her marriage.

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana-they already have a Diana so I don't think Diana will be chosen. 

I didn't realize Elizabeth was also her middle name so that will probably not be used, either.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

I read somewhere last week that she wants an American name, not a traditional English name.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry 

Cracking up here. 

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

I read somewhere last week that she wants an American name, not a traditional English name.

And people wonder why MeGain is getting skewed in the press, lol.  Whatever she has I hope she presents it right away so we can all move on.

Honored Contributor

I like the name Diana.....

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana-they already have a Diana so I don't think Diana will be chosen. 

I didn't realize Elizabeth was also her middle name so that will probably not be used, either.

@Cakers3 - I had forgotten this too! It will be interesting to see what her name will be. Maybe they'll come up with something completely "non royal." LOL! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Twin girls.------Henny and Penny.

---Sorry.

Honored Contributor

I think it's a girl.  

I doubt Diana wil be used...