Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Meghan in her youth, it is said admired Diana, have a strong feeling Diana will be honored in some way. Who knows? Twins possibly. 

@Sweet_Serenity   I think Diana will be in the mix somehow too.  Just because one of Charlotte's middle names is Diana, I don't think baby Sussex is prevented from having it as one of hers (if a girl, obviously.)

I think Meghan certainly looked big enough to be carrying twins.  She hasn't been seen in a while and she was very large a month ago.

Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Baby Countdown

[ Edited ]

I think its a boy, Albert Charles Phillip.......Born: May 1st!

Respected Contributor
Do you think Camilla's name will appear in the mix if it's a girl?
Respected Contributor

Always going against tradition these days, she will choose a Hollywood stage name just to upset the Queen or her sister-in-law. 

Honored Contributor

Oh brother.

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
Do you think Camilla's name will appear in the mix if it's a girl?

I don't.  Diana's maybe, but both together; never!!! LOL

Respected Contributor

may the delivery be soon!  she was verrrrrry big at last glance.

as for names, since Harry loves Africa, maybe something to commemorate same mixed in with traditional royal names.  Meghan has relatives on her mother's side she may want to remember (we only hear about the siblings and father's side).

Esteemed Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

I read somewhere last week that she wants an American name, not a traditional English name.

@Harvard99 

I have seen you request posters name their source when passing on this kind of information.  In kind, I think you might do the same.

Honored Contributor

I'd be kind of surprised if the baby's first name were Diana.  I read somewhere that Grace was in the running.  I like that one.

I have never liked the name Victoria.

I think it would be nice if a boy were named Charles.  I know Albert and Arthur are pretty far up in the running.  (I think Pippa's new baby is Arthur, but I don't know if that will affect their decision.)  I also like Philip.

Who knows?  I don't think anyone saw Louis coming a year ago.  People were conviced it would be Albert if I remember correctly.

Honored Contributor

For all we know the ink has dried on the birth certificate so to speak.  My guess several names and all connected to someone in their families.  The one thing about this private birth keeps the media from being able to report selfishness ect.... in regards to Meghan.  Hope she enjoys the peace and as a blessed easy time.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."