Honored Contributor

Had not even heard his name or given it a thought until this thread.  I really remember absolutely nothing about him or what he stood for. Just remember the name. 

Respected Contributor

RIP.

i thought he was already gone.

Valued Contributor

When asked to describe his father, Ross Perot Jr said, "Obviously a great family man, wonderful father. But at the end of the day, he was a wonderful humanitarian. Everyday he came to work trying to figure out how he could help somebody." 

Trusted Contributor

I liked him and voted for him.  RIP

Respected Contributor

Ive had a "Ross Perot for President" pin stuck above my home office desk for many years, it always makes me smile.  He was such an interesting character.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ross Perot Dead at 89

[ Edited ]

RIP

I've often thought about (his w*rning) 'the sound of manufacturing 'woooshing' out of our country'. 

'All in all', sending our condolences to his family and friends.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

May he RIP.

Valued Contributor

I remember that he used many charts to demonstrate and explain his proposals. I enjoyed those presentations.

I recall also that Cher was a big supporter of Perot's candidacy.

Respected Contributor

I had the pleasure and honor of working directly for Mr. Perot on special assignment for 6 months.  It was the most intriguing project I encountered in my entire career.  He remained a gentleman, stopping by each morning to say 'good morning'.  Although he had a chef to prepare lunch for him, we were all invited to join him whenever we could.

A legend and visionary.  RIP Mr. Perot.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I know several people who worked for Perot in the early days at EDS. Margot Perot has a building named for her at a large hospital here; it is for women’s health and four of my granddaughters were born there...another one will be born there in August. Ross Perot was very philanthropic and ran 

a “tight ship” at EDS. He had his quirks..as we all do...but he will be missed and made his mark in our history.

RIP and condolences to his many friends and his family.