Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Is Missing

@ms traditional wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Chelsea Found Safe

well i am glad the child is safe.   perhaps social services will have a question or two.  

The child is mentally ill and takes medication and has a service dog.  I'm sure Social Services are aware of everything.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Chelsea Found Safe

well i am glad the child is safe.   perhaps social services will have a question or two.  

The child is mentally ill and takes medication and has a service dog.  I'm sure Social Services are aware of everything.

they probably are now.  !!

Respected Contributor

Three days ago Roses daughter talked with her birth mother and wanted to meet her.   

Honored Contributor

With what is known, there is no reason for social services to get involved.  There is no evidence of negligence or mistreatment, in fact, just the opposite.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

I don't know, If I was her kid I'd be flaming pissed my mom shared that I have mental health issues on her facebook page. And I do think social services should be involved. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

With what is known, there is no reason for social services to get involved.  There is no evidence of negligence or mistreatment, in fact, just the opposite.

well there is missing info.  she wasn't reported missing for several days purportedly because RO thought she was at friends.  if i had a mentally ill daughter i would be in touch with the "friends" probably several times a day to make sure all was well.  so i do find that strange -  but it could be a matter of info we don't have.  also there had been references to a chaotic and hostile environment in the house lodged by R's most recent ex.   who knows what the reality is -  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been stated in the media over and over again that the "service dog" is a six month old puppy, so hardly a trained actual "service" dog. They probably got it for her as a therapy dog; regardless, it's not guiding her or helping her (other than something to love, which I'm sure she does) at six months old.

Just read that she was found, so all is well as far as her safety, at least.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

I don't know, If I was her kid I'd be flaming pissed my mom shared that I have mental health issues on her facebook page. And I do think social services should be involved. 

ITA.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

Maybe she'll learn that actions have consequences and at 17 years old you don't just disappear. No reasons for social service involvement. Instead of trying to find blame with the parent, blame the responsibility on the one who caused the distress.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown