Respected Contributor

Ronan Farrow in new New Yorker

according to biz news today he has disturbing revelations about CBS' Les Moonves - in the vein of his previous sexual harassment exposes.  CBS stock dropped 6%

he is quite the investigative reporter

Honored Contributor

Re: Ronan Farrow in new New Yorker

I'll be interested in learning more. 

Honored Contributor

I saw something about that on the news today.  I hate it if it's true.  I like his wife, Julie Chen, and feel bad for her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I've never had any interest in R. Farrow. None.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I've never had any interest in R. Farrow. None.

lol

Yet you opened a thread about him and commented in it.

Esteemed Contributor

The time has come for people to be called out for their bad behavior.What was done in the past doesn’t let you off the hook today. The day of reckoning has finally come. Bring it on!!  Just make sure you have the facts straight because people’s reputations & lives are at stake.

Ronan Farrow is an excellent journalist.His work is throughly researched.

Esteemed Contributor

That’s really unfortunate. I feel bad for Julie Chen and her son if the allegations prove to be true. She dated other powerful men before she married Moonves. It’s really disheartening to learn about the awful behavior of too many famous men, who seemed to think they could do anything. It’s about time they were stopped.

Honored Contributor

I am glad we still have some real reporters ,that do investigative reporting, left. It seems to me we need more of them

I am so sick of people using the news, to hurl insults ,and  their own  opinions. I like hard evidence, and fact, instead of personalities shoving their opinions at me

Respected Contributor

If true I would not feel bad for Julie Chen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's intriguing to read informed commentaries in articles online about Ronan Farrow, both pro and con.   His sights are set extremely high, as are the positions of some of his anticipated targets.   I do hope those who are guilty will be deemed so and the process will teach us all to be more discerning and careful about the people we put on pedestals and how much we're willing to turn a blind eye.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova