Valued Contributor

Who is going to see them this summer?

Me!

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Trusted Contributor

I saw them on their, 'Voodoo Lounge' tour. How many years ago was that?

Esteemed Contributor

I saw them 2 years ago in Philly on what was supposed to be their ""final"" tour - hahaha. It was so incredible; an experience and night I'll never forget. Have fun!

Super Contributor

I saw them a few years (more than a few?) back in Louisville, I think it was. Maybe Cincinnati.

They were crazy great. Mick still moves like an 18 year old kid. Better than a lot of 18 year old kids actually. And it's hard to fathom how Keith Richards is still going strong. The man has had some life. I'm reading his memoir "Life" and he's as good a writer as he is a musician.

Have a great time!

Respected Contributor

My daughter and granddaughter got tickets yesterday. They are super excited.

Super Contributor
On 4/9/2015 lacey1 said:

I saw them on their, 'Voodoo Lounge' tour. How many years ago was that?

Me too. It was in August of 1994! Wow, I can't believe it has been so long. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

Ever been jealous of your own nephew? Mine was a DJ on a major rock station in Maryland for years and years. He had pictures lined around the wall in his home of himself with so many great singers and groups, and right in a place of honor was a picture of him with Mick Jagger's arm around his shoulder with the Rolling Stones! I was so jealous... I never even got to see them in concert and there was my nephew partying with them! {#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Saw them at least once every decade since the 60's so YEAH - I will by hook or crook see them again.

Super Contributor

I only see one West Coast city where they are appearing. Seattle isn't it. So I guess I won't be seeing them, though they aren't a must on my concert list anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Never could understand the fascination ...