Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Roger Goodell upholds Patriots QB Tom Brady's four-game suspension

so glad he didnt cave!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2015/07/28/tom-brady-deflategate-suspension-upheld...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Roger Goodell upholds Patriots QB Tom Brady's four-game suspension

Honored Contributor

Ya' pay to play!  Karma gets ya'!  Even if you don't believe in Karma.  LOL  Good decision!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I agree, it's good he didn't cave.  But what kind of system is that - where Roger Goodell's decision was appealed to --- Roger Goodell???

Honored Contributor

I'm a long time Jets fan and really dislike the Patriots and Tom Brady. I'm glad the decision was upheld, but I'm sure Brady will take the NFL to court to fight it. He could end up playing the entire season. I always get the feeling Brady thinks he is better than everyone else.It seems if you are a Patriots fan you love him and the rest of the NFL fans don't.

Honored Contributor

I doubt Brady will pursue this any further.  The back up quarterback is very good and 4 games will fly by......

Honored Contributor

Do you think this blemish on his record will keep Brady from going into the Hall of Fame??

Honored Contributor

Just saw that one the news. I must have previously missed the fact that he'd destroyed his cell phone that they wanted to see. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I just read that Brady's destroying his cell phone just before the investigation meeting took place pushed it over the edge. Having watched them beat my hometown team in the SuperBowl, I see no reason why they had to resort to that in the first place. Granted the last play in the game is what threw the game away for the Seahawks, but geez, the Pats outplayed them through most of the game.Too bad the season was tainted with the decision Brady made, but he still will be greeted as some kind of hero when he walks onto the field next season. People forgive you almost anything if you're a winner. 

Respected Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

Just saw that one the news. I must have previously missed the fact that he'd destroyed his cell phone that they wanted to see. 

Imagine that LOL