Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you for the update on the sheep!!! Glad they were rescued.................. 

Sad about the hiker....😥

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

No early news tonight due to sports events so I emailed the reporter for the sheep story to ask about their status.  She said the sheep were somehow rescued this morning.  Can't wait to get details.

All the resources that might be involved in something like this sheep rescue are busy today searching for a hiker missing since Wednesday in our Sandia Mountains right outside Albuquerque.  Hope they find him too as he's got to be injured somewhere.

@rms1954   @Spurt   @deepwaterdotter   @Anonymous032819  @KingstonsMom   @FancyPhillyshopper. @SeaMaiden 

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!  I couldn't stop thinking about them.  I was sorry to hear about that hiker though.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you so much for the sheep update, would be interested to hear how they got them down!

How very sad to hear a hiker died, my sincere condolences to his family and loved ones.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hiker was found today dead.  The only reason given was "accidental".  Most of the accidents on that trail are caused by falls.  In many places it's very narrow and steep, rocky.  Lots of high drop offs.

@Drythe   @patbz   @deepwaterdotter   @Spurt   @KingstonsMom   @Anonymous032819   @rms1954 @

@Kachina624    sad ending for the hiker... did the dog get out ok?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   The dog wasn't mentioned but I'm sure it did.  The TV station never did a follow-up but I got a brief response from the reporter who covered the story.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom    My guess is boys from the family climbed up there, caught a sheep and headed it down on the least perilous path and the rest followed like....well, sheep.  Hope they don't try it again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment