Trusted Contributor

Re: Rob n Chyna "reality" show

There are no words strong enough to say how much I hate the "show." 

I wonder how many more spin offs they think they can produce from KUWTK's? 

Trusted Contributor

I wrote in the TV forum a few days ago that I watched this show during a channel surfing evening.  I only caught the last 15 minutes which was enough for a lifetime.

Am I the only one who thinks Rob might be mentally ill?  His speech, his actions are really bizarre.  I heard him talk about not liking to be seen.  Yes, he is out of shape and depressed.  But why would he want to purposefully have a child with this ex-stripper? 

I know he is a USC grad, like his father, but what happened?

I agree with the comments-run, Rob, etc...but now he is going to be a dad with this

young woman.  Her mother is delighted because of all the Kardashian money she and her daughter can now cash in on.  I doubt anyone in the K family is genuinely delighted. 

P.S.  I am even embarrassed I have commented on this.  Haha

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I have watched the K family for years.  But this show - I agree that it's pretty bad.

Furthermore, and I was actually thinking about this yesterday as I watched this show - What IS the appeal of a super gigantic butt?    I'm just not seeing it.     I know that it's not about me, but I would definitely NOT find somebody attractive with a super gigantic butt.   

I remember when JLo's butt was all the rage because THAT was what a round butt was.   She looked, and continues to look, fine.  It wasn't outrageous at all - just more round than most.  But it has always worked for her.

This new version of a big butt is so unappealing to me.

I'm not sure but I don't find it attractive.  Her's in particular looks ridiculous, it's so big and well, not firm.

That thing needs it's own zip code!

Regular Contributor

I guess the good thing is, they aren't married.  I think that marriage would just put Rob over the top.  I don't know where he got lost in the shuffle, but he seems to be floundering and all his mother & sisters do is to tell him what THEY think he should do.  Heaven forbid that he figure it out on his own.  I don't think he is 30 yet, but everything has been done for him by his mother & sisters.  Don't think Chyna wants another child to take care of.  I do wish he would quit making excuses for his weight gain.  If he wanted to lose weight, he most definitely could.  I think we all realize that money is no object to this family.  I think all those butts on those women are absolutely disgusting.  I may be a majority of "1" here, but they are absolutely not attractive at all.  I don't think they were all born with them.  Even Kylie & Kendall are now getting them.......egads, Lord, help them.

Respected Contributor

I tuned in to see for myself . Once it went to a commerical

I changed channels. It's so phony and it amazes me how

almost everyone starts looking alike ! ( hair, makeup,

body shape, clothing style,etc  ) The K-dash look !Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen it yet but from your comments, it seems like it's about two kids (the parents) trying to figure out themselves in front of millions of people. Not only are they not equipped to know the least about having a child, they don't know to think about anyone except themselves. Poor little babies...they do know how to have their hands out tho.

Mama Kris should realize that if her kids would work for a living instead of showing their troubles to the world, they may be more responsible. Such drama queens!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I read somewhere that Jlo had some "work" done to her backside to keep it big....lol!Woman LOL We all age and things deflate and fall...lol!Woman LOL

@SilleeMee oh I wish . . . tee hee!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

This young man needs to use his education, put his big boy pants on, and get a real job-out of the limelight. He will also have to be a real dad to his new baby.

This is a way for him to have some self-respect,jmho.