Trusted Contributor

I just read that Rihanna had her and ASAP's baby. A boy born last week. No name yet. Wonderful news for them. Bless the baby.Heart

Respected Contributor
Congratulations to the happy family.
Esteemed Contributor

With every birth there is hope. I wish all of them good health, and a life filled with happiness. The only issue I have with Rihanna is she says she will be a mother like Teresa Giudice I hope she was kidding!

Respected Contributor
I also hope that she was kidding. At least she didn't say she hopes to be a mom like Kris Jenner.
Honored Contributor

I read that.  Maybe she'll stop walking around with a bare belly now that the baby is here lol.  

Honored Contributor
Congrats!Itsaboy Newbaby Giraffe Congratulations - Diy Ita: Victoria Earrings. Photo Tutorial Pdf #1004249
Honored Contributor

Congratulations!  Little baby boy your mother is a billionaire!

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Could be why she didn't attend the Met Gala this year.

I haven't read anything about it.  I do try to keep up with Entertainment news, but so far nothing about her giving birth.  Going to check it out for hints of the baby's name.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

What has been kind of strange, at least to me, is that I have read about 5 articles that the baby had arrived.  But NONE of them mentioned that the baby is a boy.  I was thinking perhaps the parents hadn't revealed it.  You never know with famous people.

Then finally, I came across an article (can't remember where) that said it was a boy.  Have not seen a name published, which doesn't seem unusual these days.

I was not a fan of her maternity wear.  I think it was overly revealing something private.  We don't need to wear mu mu's, like in the past, but I think the body hugging style is far enough.  But, as she is a "star," some people admire it.  Her body was beautiful, however some things in life are private (my opinion!).

Wish them well.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Congrats to her and her man.  Maybe they're still picking out a name for the baby.

I saw the Mother's Day outfit she had on and learned a new term, Linea Nigra, the dark line down her belly.