Honored Contributor

Re: 📸 Rihanna made the cover of Vogue 📷

The look on her face, can't help but wonder if her outfit is itchy and scratchy?

Trusted Contributor

I think she looks great. Pregnant bellies don't bother me, the same as non pregnant bellies. People can dress how they like and though I'm not a fan of her music or her fashion choices, I give her a lot of credit for being herself with no apology.
Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and something to be celebrated so I will put that out there right off!  However, this trend or whatever you want to call it - with letting the - "baby "bump"--- which by the way, I really dislike this term, --- be on full display such as Rhianna by wearing these skin tight getups or showing the full skin of the pregnant belly is just not attractive and not necessary.  It looks really trashy.  

JMO all attention getters

Respected Contributor

That photo is gawd awful. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

It's all about selling magazines and she has a lot of followers.  More money for Conde Nast. 

Honored Contributor

Demi More was nakkid.  At least Rihanna had on "something."

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at Sat, Apr 16, 2022-12.16.29 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Count me in with the "sick of looking at pregnant women's tightly sheathed or naked bellies".

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I don't think it is as much an outfit, as it beat going nude...which most do, lol. I think she looks good.  I think the orange lace is meant as a nice body cover, and nice contrast. She looks great. I like it.  Although ai don't know why women feel the need to to do nude baby bump photos.  But age of social media.  I don't even do Facebook.  Lol. I don't like anyone knowing my every move.  Lol

Honored Contributor

I wanted to add, she is carrying high. Does anyone know if she is having boy or girl?

Respected Contributor

HA....

Rihanna is in good shape for shape she is in !!!!!!

It would have been interesting to see her poise the same way Demi did. I would think that poise would have been more Rihanna

style.