Honored Contributor

Rick and Shawn show rumored to be cancelled

Heard him say it on the last show and think I heard her agree. Not a show I watched much, but I feel kinda sorry for Rick.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: Rick and Shawn show rumored to be cancelled

I have never seen that show.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like lots of changes are coming.

Respected Contributor

What??? It's not network programming it's a shopping channel. They call them "shows" but let's get real here, they are not "shows" and therefore they cannot be "cancelled". Rick will be scheduled to sell computers and vacuum cleaners and treadmills in other time slots. He's probably relieved and happy about the change. It could not have been easy for him....

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/8/2015 brii said:

Sounds like lots of changes are coming.

Good! QVC needs changes, badly {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Chrystaltree said:

What??? It's not network programming it's a shopping channel. They call them "shows" but let's get real here, they are not "shows" and therefore they cannot be "cancelled". Rick will be scheduled to sell computers and vacuum cleaners and treadmills in other time slots. He's probably relieved and happy about the change. It could not have been easy for him....

He used the word "cancelled," not me.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

They're Killinger show? Domeier to me.

Respected Contributor

Last Tuesday people were juggling oranges at the beginning of the show. I changed the channel before one product was presented. QVC can do better.

Honored Contributor

The couple of times I watched the show I thought they were hilarious together. But it's not a show I generally tune in to see.

Maybe they figure with the new Monday night line-up that will include her hosting PMS, and if she keeps Tuesday Night Beauty and her Friday Isaac show, it's a lot of Shawn. LOL

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Iwantcoffee said:

Last Tuesday people were juggling oranges at the beginning of the show. I changed the channel before one product was presented. QVC can do better.

Ugh, cannot watch that old man squeezing the oranges with his bare hands into a glass with the juice going all over the place.

Formerly Ford1224