Trusted Contributor
I am watching her right now, and wow, does her face look different to anyone else?
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Respected Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear on HSN

[ Edited ]

Rhonda has thinned down a lot - but I think her love of unusual eye shadow colors makes her look different than most of us are used to seeing ladies  wear on these shows.

Rhonda likes red and coral eye shadows, and she's so fair, against her pale skin and blonde hair it may be something you're not used to seeing.  She is prettier to me less "done up".  I love her product line and sense of humor, her staunch love of all animals, and her silly spirit....but her eye shadow - not so much...lol!

Trusted Contributor

Her makeup tonight was not good, including the shadow.

Honored Contributor

I believe she has had work done a couple years ago.  For the longest time they woudn't do any closeups.  This is not unkind, just a fact.  I do love her ahhh bras under looser tops where the flat look isn't so obvious.   

Super Contributor

I think she lost weight.  That will make a difference in your face.

Honored Contributor

Have you ever found you totally agreed with a poster and then discovered it was you?  I just had one of those moments.  

Respected Contributor

Why bring up a thread from January about Rhonda Shears' appearance on 1/20/19?!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I thought she looked terrific!  The last time I saw, which was some time ago, she was very heavy.  She's lost that weight and she looks amazing.  I saw part of the midnight show Marlo Smith and it was fun and funny to watch.  I don't need any undies or support garments now but it was nice to see what Rhonda is selling these days.