Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks the outfit is a little bizarre?

Honored Contributor

Re: Rhianna Is pregnant

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks the outfit is a little bizarre?

@faeriemoon 

No, you are not.   Never heard of the guy, but since they didn't bother to marry, I hope she has some sort of contract with him that will protect her assets.  

Esteemed Contributor

WTH -- She looks like a nut.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon 

No you aren't. 

Honored Contributor

How can she be so gorgeous?? My goodness. Another winner in the genetic lottery.

I have to say that my grandmother would not approve of those jeans flopping over her shoes on the ground like that. For me, though, she can do and get away with pretty much any look.

To me the picture appears to be a quick photo opportunity flash for the paps.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee I suppose their relationship will last as long as both want. So far, they have been together nearly two years as partners and 12 years as friends.

The average US marriage lasts 8.2 years.  In case this becomes a concern, nearly 40% of children born in the US are those of single women, with White women having the largest percentage, African Americans and Latinas  American next, and Asian Ameiricas the least. Their relationship seems to reflect trends in US.  

Honored Contributor
She is beautiful and from what I have read he loves her very much. Hope they have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

They are physically beautiful people.  I'm not familiar with the father at all, to be honest.

May the baby be healthy and happiness follow all of them.

Trusted Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

How can she be so gorgeous?? My goodness. Another winner in the genetic lottery.

I have to say that my grandmother would not approve of those jeans flopping over her shoes on the ground like that. For me, though, she can do and get away with pretty much any look.

To me the picture appears to be a quick photo opportunity flash for the paps.

He used to date Kendall Jenner, so he has a thing for pretty girls 😉😉 Somehow she makes that outfit work, odd as it is.

If you look closely, he is wearing a wire which makes me wonder if this was a photo shoot to announce her pregnancy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rhianna Is pregnant

[ Edited ]

@Zernia Rose wrote:

@Pearlee I suppose their relationship will last as long as both want. So far, they have been together nearly two years as partners and 12 years as friends.

The average US marriage lasts 8.2 years.  In case this becomes a concern, nearly 40% of children born in the US are those of single women, with White women having the largest percentage, African Americans and Latinas  American next, and Asian Ameiricas the least. Their relationship seems to reflect trends in US.  

@Zernia Rose   I assure you I am not concerned, and I'm not interested in bringing race into this discussion as you have done. Completely unnecessary.