Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed I’m in NYC, Brooklyn and last week could not return item except to designated UPS stores

miles away.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow😮 This is news to me. I am going to have to investigate this a bit further in my state. I am a serious online shopper and returns are sometimes inevitable. It is rumored the UPS Store is going to close here also. Thanks for the heads up😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Regular Contributor

Very sure Amazon-support does not read this forum.

email customersupport@amazon.com withyour complai t.

Honored Contributor

kohls works fine for me.

it is close by, they have a little kiosk set up near the returns department.

i bring in the item, they scan my return code, and i am off......or spend some time shopping while i am there. i dont return a lot of amazon stuff though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@prisrob wrote:

Very sure Amazon-support does not read this forum.

email customersupport@amazon.com withyour complai t.

Snarky , i did.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Wow

Kohls is def not convenient for me to return a package,

there is a UPs and WF locker in the next town.

I would seriously reconsider my purchases if kohls were the only option.  

interesting topic 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I tried a clothing return to Kohl's. After waiting in line, they told me they accept only certain ones that Amazon approves. My rainwear was not on the list. Smiley Sad

@beach-mom wrote:

I tried a clothing return to Kohl's. After waiting in line, they told me they accept only certain ones that Amazon approves. My rainwear was not on the list. Smiley Sad

don't you need to initiate the return first ?

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@beach-mom   You have to start the return on Amazon.  They give you several choices of how to return your item, and you check which one you prefer.  If it's to return to Kohl's or the UPS Store they will send you an e-mail with a code.  You take either your phone or print the e-mail and take to the store with your unboxed return.  They scan the code, take your item and give you a receipt.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Hate it to the point I don't buy from Amazon anymore........don't order much but recently ordered one small cosmetic travel pouch - got a huge computer type cheap bag......e-mailed problem - no reply - refused to drive half hour to return to THEIR policy destination.  It's sitting in the basement - trash bucket next and no $$$ refund.

Use to be customer friendly = no more

Bye Amazon

Honored Contributor

I've returned about four items to Amazon at the UPS Store this way.  I think it's great.  It's very easy.  There are two UPS stores near me and a Kohl's that would be fairly convenient.  I prefer going to the UPS Store though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau