Respected Contributor

Re: Returns ... and email notification

I don't understand how people can be so trusting.  If the lobby is so busy and under renovation with workers coming and going...why would anyone leave an unattended package lying around to tempt any passerby? 

Respected Contributor

Go into your Order Status, then click on the return tracking status. Whether or not you receive an email from the P.O. if it has been scanned it will reflect where it is at this point.

Honored Contributor

• I only get notifications when I have created a USPS label using their software, other wise I get e mails from QVC when my aocount is credited
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

No, I do not always get notification if I use the return label.  Sometimes it takes a few days before the package is scanned, as mentioned in a previous post.

Honored Contributor

@Shopthe1 wrote:

I used to put my returns to Q w/Q label in my mailbox for mailman to pick up.  But I found that sometimes it would take up to 3 days before my item got scanned.

Now I take ALL Q returns w/Q label directly to my post office - I ask for a receipt and they scan it right in front of me. Within 24 hours I receive email from Q that my return is on its way.

Our postal employees are no longer permitted to give receipts.  They immediately scan your package, I think that generates the message that it's on the way back.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Some times I get an email that pkg. was picked up, sometimes not.  There is no rhyme or reason.  To me, anyway.  I know there is tht tiny teeey check box asking if you would like notification of QVC;s credit to your account.  Other than that, maybe it depends on what type of coding is on the label/  IDK

Respected Contributor

Personally think something is not working correctly in Q's system lately regarding return tracking. I returned an item using the pre paid label. Return tracking shows it was delivered to Q on 9/23. Called customer service today and rep said return amount was credited to my major credit card on 9/30. Thanked rep and hung up, now the status of my returned item shows "Shipped 9/30" not "Returned". If the credit is not on my cc statement this month I will dispute the charge with my cc company. Only stating my story to convey that I believe their is some kind of a software problem with returns that Q needs to be addressing promptly.
Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

Tuesday I received a Barbara Bixby necklace - which promptly was returned the next day.  I have given up on the necklaces and bracelet with the hoop closure - another story for another day.

I live in a hi-rise.  Our deliveries are logged in by the person working the front desk.  We receive delivery notifications via email and text.  Our returns are also left on the countertop - at the same desk.  HOWEVER - we are notified by the Post Office (?) when our packages are picked up for return to vendor.  The only items I return are Barbara Bixby (with the exception of the FitBits).  I could swear I would received an email notification EACH TIME the post office would pick-up. I did not receive any notice on Wednesday.  In addition - the Lobby where I reside is undergoing a massive renovation job with a lot of workers hanging around.  

Has anyone experienced an inconsistancy in notifications of pick-ups ?  Our regular mailman is also on vacation.

I have had occasions where it has taken a week for the notification to come.  I think the problem lies with the local post office.