Esteemed Contributor

Returning to Normal Schedule in November?

[ Edited ]

The program guide on the App shows a return to normal programming on Tuesday, November 5th.

Of course, that may be tentative and subject to change, depending upon the results of the "experiment:.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returning to Normal Schedule in November

Great news! I'm sick of those TSV reruns. You'd think they would sell out by 6am each day.

Honored Contributor

IMHO everyone is upset over nothing and something temporary.  We dont know the real reason why because the Q has not shared any info with us.  With Christmas around the corner Im sure they will not be airing reruns.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know if I was upset, but I was certainly disappointed in the change and voiced the reasons why on several of the multiple threads on the topic.

I think it was a good thing for the majority of posters here to voice their displeasure, disappointment and/or anger.

I know some of you didn't care, which is fine and completely understandable as all of us don't have the same sleeping or viewing habits.  

Trusted Contributor

I have made it a point to make sure my tv is either turned off or to a different channel while those repeats were on and will continue to do so.  I have sleep issues and qvc often kept me company during those hours and I did quite a bit of purchasing then.

I hope they do in fact bring back live programming during those hours.

Thanks much

Trusted Contributor

to some people its not nothing to others it is

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I don't know if I was upset, but I was certainly disappointed in the change and voiced the reasons why on several of the multiple threads on the topic.

I think it was a good thing for the majority of posters here to voice their displeasure, disappointment and/or anger.

I know some of you didn't care, which is fine and completely understandable as all of us don't have the same sleeping or viewing habits.  

@Johnnyeager Agreed.  Let's not leave out shopping habits are different.  Those quiet early hours when I'm always awake (usually between 4am to 7am) are my primetime shopping hours.  There were much less frantic sales pitches with numbers counting down every 10 seconds.  I've picked up some amazing deals at 4:30 in the morning, without having to sit and search my tablet online, as I get the coffee started or do my hair.     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Back to regular programming? Says who?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's impossible to have a normal, civil conversation in this place.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Back to regular programming? Says who?

re-read the original post. !!