Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Return tp purchase percentage?????

QVC needs to get with the times and start looking at it's policies and customer service.

Many etailers offer a minimum amount for FREE s/h or outright FREE s/h on their items.  

I don't mind paying $3.00 for s/h but I do mind being charged more than double that amount for returning the same item.  If you're buying several items and they can be put in the same box, why not offer a flat rate or FREE s/h?

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I like the $3 shipping.  That doesn't bother me so much.  What really bothered me is when they lowered the shipping, they raised prices. 

I'm so super careful what I buy from QVC.  I have only returned one item in 2012.  I did exchange something this summer.  They sent me the wrong color by mistake. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry for the typo, but thanks for the info. There are a lor of reasons why you might return something that was bought online. I have been a customer for over 20 years and it seems I am returning more now than previously. Am I more impulsive or is the sizing and quality questionable on some items.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

...Am I more impulsive or is the sizing and quality questionable on some items.

I'll give you 3 guesses as to which one I think it is!  lol

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~