New Contributor

Re: Return Label and Return Fee

I wasn't aware of the additional fee but just became aware and for that reason will not chance having to return something. If I use the label I am already paying the return cost so I don't understand the extra and expensive fee. It's a sticky label!  I will probably rarely buy from them for that reason, but have bought less from them because they're quite expensive now.

New Contributor

Exactly. Good points. Buh bye QVC.

Honored Contributor

@pearlygurl wrote:

Paying the Return Fee using their prepaid label is fair but they are also deducting the S&H from our refund that WE PAID with the order when we place the order.  They are double charging.

For instance, I returned an item that they charged me $5.50 to have it shipped to me and, when I returned it, they deducted that $5.50 that I paid to them PLUS the $7.95 using their return label fee.  How is that fair???  

@pearlygurl   Are you referring to QVC???  If you bought your item on easy-pay, your installments are divided by number of easy pays.

The cost of the item, any tax you might pay, and shipping to you are all split evenly.

But if you return the item then yes, the full shipping to you will be charged.  It's only fair.

You receive the installment price of the item, any tax, but you still owe the shipping to you.

If you didn't buy the item on easy-pay, and were double charged for shipping to you, then you need to contact customer service.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh