Frequent Contributor

Hasnyone ever forgotten to include a small part of your return in the box?  How does the Q handle that situation?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Hmm, did you include any identifying information, if not it might be difficult for them to know who the purchases belong too

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@CindyDale  I have forgotten something in a return box but I still have received the credit.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Forget about it..............I returned a Martha S defective pressure washer - could not get the wand part - apart - so 2 sections would fit back in the box.  Finally sent back 90% of it - threw wand in trash.

Got my $$ refund back as usual.

Respected Contributor

A friend of mine bought a D&B bag on as is.  The accessories were not included.  They did let her return it for a full refund.  In this case, did the original owner get to keep the coin purse?  I think that is wrong.  If you return the bag, you should have to return the accessory also to get your refund.   

I’ve only bought a cookware set on as is, all the pieces were included.  I think there is an as is statement, but I would still  expect to receive what was offered in the original item.  

Respected Contributor

I boxed up a and returned a leaf mower that was a real pain to pack up again. I realized after I mailed it that I forgot the safety glasses. They were plastic and junk, but I still felt bad. Received a full refund.