Honored Contributor

Retailmenot QVC rebate for 2017

[ Edited ]

saw this on the WEN forum and on facebook. you must join retailmenot and you must have a paypal account.

cash back (into your paypal account) when you access qvc via retailmenot.

$15 back with a $100+ purchase, $35 back with a $200+ purchase.

Please allow 15-30 days for us to verify your purchase.

Purchases must meet the minimum amount before taxes, shipping, and handling and after any other discounts are applied.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: Retailmenot QVC rebate for MARCH 2017

I used this deal today in lieu of my typical Mr. Rebates. I sure hope it works. I have AdBlock and tried to make sure it would not interfere......but, really, I'm a bit clueless on all this computer stuff!  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped

i have not used it yet, but will be this week.

i am wondering if you can use this offer more than once?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45, I don't know. I've only tried it the one time so far. And this is my first time ever to even use Retailmenot. It would be nice if you could use it multiple times. We shall see.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45, have you used this yet? As I mentioned, I used it on 3/1 for a rather large Big Bonanza Silver Day purchase. And here it is SIX days later and my items are still "in process." That is ridiculous! I ordered a LOGO top on 3/4 and it shipped two days later. I'm beginning to wonder it the retailmenot deal has something to do with this. Or, Bonanza day was really "BIG" and QVC is totally bogged down it. Either way, I'm not happy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped wrote:

@sunshine45, have you used this yet? As I mentioned, I used it on 3/1 for a rather large Big Bonanza Silver Day purchase. And here it is SIX days later and my items are still "in process." That is ridiculous! I ordered a LOGO top on 3/4 and it shipped two days later. I'm beginning to wonder it the retailmenot deal has something to do with this. Or, Bonanza day was really "BIG" and QVC is totally bogged down it. Either way, I'm not happy. 

@pupwhipped

i have not used it yet and my silver items shipped on the 4th, the 5th, and i still have two items "in process." i think it is on the end of qvc. a lot of people have been complaining about shipping and status updates on orders.

make sure the email address you have under your retailmenot account is connected to your paypal. that is where the rebate will be going.

Honored Contributor

just a FYI......this offer is still available.

Honored Contributor

6/7/17

this offer is available again via the retailmenot website.

it can be used multiple times.

i received $50 cash back into my paypal account on purchases that i made last month!

Details: Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Excludes gift cards. Purchases must meet the minimum amount before taxes, shipping, and handling and after any other discounts are applied.

Honored Contributor

Re: Retailmenot QVC rebate for 2017

the retailmenot qvc rebate offer is back up on their website.

this time it is $20 back on a $200 purchase OR $35 back on a $300 purchase.

cash back is deposited back into your paypal account so make sure your paypal is on file at retailmenot......and access qvc via the retailmenot link on their website.

"ends soon....."