Honored Contributor

Now offering 20% rebate back from the Q and HSN online purchases. I am not sure for how long. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting, @Shelbelle .  I need new shoes for the gym (when it reopens!)...and I was able to get a great deal.  🌷

Honored Contributor

Re: RetailMeNot

[ Edited ]

If anyone knows how long this promo is valid, please post, thanks

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

HSN

Expires: Ends: 4/20/2020

Details: Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Rewards earnings not to exceed $50.00.

QVC

Details: Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Rewards earnings not to exceed $50.00.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

HSN

QVC

I knew you would know, thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

Anyone taking advantage of this great offer??

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle 

Thanks for posting.  Took advantage right away.  Got a pair of shoes that were on sale and  my wishlist.   The following day the QVC price went up $15.00....thank again!