Honored Contributor

RetailMeNot and HSN June 21 and 22

20% cash back !!!

Honored Contributor

Re: RetailMeNot and HSN June 21 and 22

Be Frugal has 15% back from the Q

Regular Contributor

1. Can someone explain how these rebates work ?  Do you order through your qvc/hsn account still?   What is the process?
Honored Contributor

You click the ordering site on the rebate site and let it take you to the ordering site, then just place your order as you normally would.  It is very simple and the money is found money that can really add up. I use 6 different sites, whichever is giving the most back at the time I am ordering.  Be careful to avoid using coupon codes that the rebate site has not posted, this often voids your rebate, but many times not. . 

Honored Contributor

@pggoody wrote:
  1. Can someone explain how these rebates work ?  Do you order through your qvc/hsn account still?   What is the process?

@pggoody 

After trying several rebate sites, I use TCB pretty much exclusively.   

Do your browsing and shopping first, then finalize choices in the cart.  Go to rebate site, select retailer and then it takes you to that site (again).

Example ...

I just selected a couple Andrew Lessman supplements on HSN, and put them in my cart, selecting the appropirate easy pays.

Then I went to TopCashBack, entered HSN for retailer.  TCB then took me to the HSN shopping cart, and I finalized my order.

After I closed the HSN site, post-order, I see the TCB page has a screen that says my visit to HSN has been recorded.

Others may do it slightly differently.

Hope that makes sense  ....  if you do a lot of online ordering it can add up, although it certainly won't make you rich.

Some rebate sites require you hit their minimum repayment (multiple purchases to hit that limit) before they'll send you the money.