Esteemed Contributor

Bringing this up as a reminder. Season premiere in an hour Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I am dvring it

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

I'm so ticked off. I have the show set to DVR and my Comcast Xfinity box didn't DVR it. That system is so messed up. It has been missing a lot of my shows lately. But, missing this one is just not acceptable.

Oh well, another call of complaint to Comcast tomorrow morning. If they tell me they are going to charge me to come to the house, I'm dropping them!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I watched it and tried to like it . . . but it's just too cheesy for me. Just can't accept the premise.

I only watched it because it now precedes Revenge. I hope I can find a different show next week when a lot of new fall shows will begin.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I like it. Interesting focus on the sheriff last night

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/29/2014 NoelSeven said:

I like it. Interesting focus on the sheriff last night {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Yes it was. The whole thing really.

This is not a show you can look away from. If you look away for a second, you miss something{#emotions_dlg.scared}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 NoelSeven said:

I like it. Interesting focus on the sheriff last night

*Possible spoiler from my comment below!*

Trying not to ruin it for anyone so don't read if you haven't seen it yet!

One more warning. lol

I couldn't believe he was resisting his mom. I'd give anything to have another moment with either of my parents.