Honored Contributor

I am just hoping what I hear happens to child abusers/killers in prison is true.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I am just hoping what I hear happens to child abusers/killers in prison is true.

@proudlyfromNJ , I was just thinking the same thing, I hope they rot in jail!

I read the entire story about little AJ just today, bless this sweet child's heart, he is now one of God's little Angels now and he is so much better off, may he Rest in Peace!

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I hope no one posts what actually happened to this poor boy.  My heart can't take it in, please don't print it here.  For the sake of his own dignity.  It's a shame it had to be made public.  How horrific.  I just can't bear to know what happened.

That alone (the how) haunts me horribly. 

Imagine the people who knew him personally.  Knew his voice.  Saw the abuse, what it did to him,  maybe what he told them.  The trembling fright of speaking up or maybe just being questioned by them.  His tears.  His fear.

And people where aware and spoke up!  They did what we are supposed to do.  And help came.  And then left.

Those people, call them whistle-blowers, call them newsie bodies, call them whatever you want.  They did what they were supposed to do.  I'm not sure who they were, or how many times they made the call(s), but they were heros for this little boy.

But then they saw this-- the final outcome.  How awful.

@Lucky Charm 

I won't post what was done to that poor baby, but I have cried for 3 days.  It is just beyond what my heart can hold what was done to this poor baby.  I can tell you that his last few hours on earth were painful.