Honored Contributor

Re: Resolutions for 2015 -- please add yours...

On 1/4/2015 lolakimono said:
On 1/4/2015 lovestoteach said:

Here is what I did today.... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! And here is what I will do tomorrow... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! This is not entirely true... but pretty close! I DID sleep in... until 5am! : )

I'll be thinking of you when I get up for school tomorrow at 5:30.

today I was up at 5:30... Because my school accounts were shut down I needed to mail the admin my grades in a comprehensible format!

More tech time spent ironing out kinks from new laptop --I still LOVE technology! At least ti was wonderful accomplishing this at my own pace!

Restocking my kitchen with new linens (fun)... Purchased flour sacks from two different sources --all white. Also new kitchen dishcloths in B/W windowpane check!

I love to use the print flour sacks to cover wooden step stools. The one in the kitchen is covered in a deep cranberry and needs to be changed out.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

And adding a DAILY RESOLUTION here: I must average getting rid of AT LEAST one thing per day in the house or closets. This must be my daily AVERAGE. That is 7 items per week...

GONE: 7 shirts last week and 7 tid-bits (unused make-up, sticky notes) from the closet

I'm telling myself that I do not need to add seven new things to the clutter, either! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Loves, no pockets, but they are cotton (and paisley) and in your size! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

On sale from $44 to $24

Women's Classic Flannel Pants

From Garnet Hill-

Item: 32760 - Women's Classic Flannel Pants

Consider us your flannel authority — and not just because our design studio is in New England. We've used lush, plush European flannel for our updated sleep pants. Classic fit with slightly tapered legs, an elasticized waist, and a satin ribbon drawstring. Pair with our Green Cotton Knit Henley for a matching set. Cotton flannel, brushed inside and out for softness. Imported/Germany.

Honored Contributor

Gotta love those! Thanks, Lola! Wow there are some very tempting sales out there! On pj pants, I say "Gimmie it all!" The paisley, the elastic waistband, the pockets, the sash... In case ant clothing designers are out there listening. : )

Honored Contributor

The name of this strand was supposed to be ""Retirement Resolutions! I will re-start this one!